-20% on the entire catalog today
Article 6. Right of Withdrawal
In accordance with article L121-21 of the Consumer Code, the Customer has a period of fourteen working days from the date of receipt of their order to exercise their right of withdrawal and thus return the product to the seller for exchange or refund without penalty.
The products must be returned in their original packaging, without having been used, accompanied by the initial signed delivery slip. Return costs are the responsibility of the Customer.
En savoir plus sur ce texte sourceVous devez indiquer le texte source pour obtenir des informations supplémentaires
• Drop off at the post office - print at home:
• Print your return label and return authorization.
• Tip: Each return label is assigned to a specific return. In order to ensure that you receive the correct refund, please do not include items received from different orders or shipments in the same carton.
• Drop off at the post office - print on site:
• You will receive by e-mail the instructions to print your self-adhesive return label on a machine in an equipped post office in France. To find out if your post office is equipped, click here, search for your office then "Details and timetables", “Services offered” and “Automatic franking spaces”. Your self-adhesive return label can be printed from an automatic franking machine at a post office in France. • • • Once at the post office, on the machine, select "Other Services / Edit a web or return label", then enter or scan the return package number provided in the instruction e-mail.
Subscribe to the newsletter